A number of CUBC crews and scullers will be representing the Club at the GB Rowing February Trials on Saturday 12th December at Boston, Lincolnshire. These invitational trials represent the next stage in selection for GB Rowing Senior and U23 teams, with a number of CUBC athletes receiving their first invitation to February Trials.
CUBC Olympians Imogen Grant, Tom George, and Ollie Wynne-Griffith were exempt from the previous trials due to their Olympic selection. However, Imogen chose to race and dominated the Lightweight sculling trials, finishing with a time that would have placed her 3rd in the Open trials.
Crews will be
- Open LWT 1x: Imogen Grant
- Open/U23 2-: Bronya Sykes, Sarah Portsmouth
- U23 2- Alex Riddell-Webster, Jo Matthews
- Open 2-: Tom George, Ollie Wynne-Griffith
- U23 2-: Reef Boericke, Cameron Spiers
- U23 2-: Luca Ferraro, Oliver Parish
- U23 Lwt 1x: Matt Edge